||Army Family Team Building
Army Family Team Building (AFTB) Mission:
AFTB empowers individuals, maximizing their personal growth and professional development through specialized training, transforming our community into a resilient and strong foundation meeting today's military mission.
Army Family Team Building Vision:
Strong, Knowledgeable and Engaged Individuals and Communities!
Army Family Team Building values excellence in:
Army Family Team Building Goals:
• High quality training- it's our signature; it's who we are and what we do!
• Resourcefulness- the ability to overcome challenges.
Life-long Learning- opportunities that meet the needs of our community.
• Prepare individuals through specialized training generating flexible, adaptive and capable Soldiers, Families and Civilians.
• Enhance personal growth and professional development by leveraging an adaptive curriculum and technology meeting the needs of the transforming military.
• Employ resources to build and strengthen enduring partnerships resulting in resilient strong communities.
Level I: Also nicknamed our "Learn Army" course or "Army 101"; ideal training for new spouses and civilian employees.
Click here to see a detailed Level I syllabus.
Level II: Personal and professional development course; ideal training for FRG leaders, housing mayors, and other community volunteers as well as civilian employees.
Click here to see a detailed Level II syllabus.
Level III: Advanced professional development course; ideal training for community leaders.
Click here to see a detailed Level III syllabus.
Reimbursement for child care provided by Hood Street Hourly Child Development Center, a Family Child Care Provider or a certified Red Cross babysitter is available for AFTB volunteer instructors and AFTB students.